Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Gravely ZT HD 48 991082
Call for Price
Gravely of Bradenton
ZT HD 48 991082
There are many professionals that work this zero turn mower everyday. Take a closer look. Take a test ride. It won’t take you long to find out what professionals already know. Nothing else quite measures up to a Gravely
- Commercial grade power and performance to suit your needs.
- Kawasaki® FR and Kohler® 7000 Series PRO Engines for powerful cutting performance.
- 10-gauge fabricated steel decks with maintenance free spindles are designed to tackle the toughest cutting conditions.
- Spring-assisted foot deck lift with 9 cutting heights from 1"-5" makes it easy to achieve a precise, manicured look.
- Multiple models with cutting widths from 44" to 60"
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Series transaxles provide more torque/load capacity
- 4-Point commercial style deck hanging system
- Commercial-style tapered roller bearings with 3/8" front caster forks
- Fully welded steel frame with a tubular structure
- Fully adjustable control arms, with vibration isolators
- Adjustable high-back seat with armrests
- Model Name: ZT HD 48
- Model #: 991082
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FR691V
- Engine Rating: 23 HP/726 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 6 gal (22.7 L)
- Ground Speed: 8/4 mph (12.9/6.4 km/h)
- Operator Controlled Chute Baffle: The Gravely Operator Controlled Chute Baffle is a convenient addition to your Gravely machine. This kit offers the operator the ability to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings.
- Mulching Kit: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Discharge Cover Kit: The Gravely discharge cover kit is designed to block off the discharge area of the mower deck and re-direct discharge of debris into the grass.
- Lawn Striping Kit: Create that crisp striping effect seen at ball parks.
- Hex Striper Kit: Delivers an improved striping effect for pattern mowing without the need for rollers or other equipment.
- Headlight Kit: The Gravely Headlight Kit for Zero-Turn Riding Mowers is designed to help ensure safety in low-light and low-visibility conditions.
- Electric Deck Lift: Make accessing your mowing deck a breeze with the Electric Deck Lift.
- Seat Suspension Kit: Enhance Operator Comfort. The Gravely suspension seat kit absorbs and minimizes the uneven surfaces that most lawns hide. Designed to improve your comfort, which keeps you fresh, alert and productive, even after a long day of mowing.
- Gravely 10" Wheel Covers: Upgrade the style of your riding lawn mower's rear wheels with Gravely Chrome Wheel Covers for Lawn Mowers (2-Pack). These solid ABS wheel covers have tempered steel clips hold the covers in place.
- Front 6" Wheel Covers: Be the envy of the neighborhood with your new chrome Gravely Wheel Covers. These covers are sure to grab attention on your Gravely mower. Our Wheel Covers are made of the highest quality ABS plastic and are held in place with plated tempered steel clips.
- 48" Dethatcher: Keep your lawn healthy by removing excess thatch build up. This allows fertilizer and water to penetrate into the ground and get air to the plant roots. Great for spring clean up also!?
- FlexTend Shoulder Support System: Offers a significant improvement to rider comfort.
- Sun Shade: Keep cool and out of the sun with this handy sunshade. The Gravely Zero-Turn riding lawnmower sunshade provides protection from the sun or rain while using your mowing your lawn.
- Powered Bagger: The Gravely Powered Bagger for Zero-Turn Riding Mowers features 3-bag capacity to help you collect grass cuttings quickly, abundantly and efficiently.
- Vacuum Baffle: ?Vacuum Baffle Kits enhance bagging and mulching of large concentrations of leaves, and they reduce grass and leaf blowout from the deck.
- Trailer Hitch: Turn your Gravely zero-turn into a multi tasking machine by simply adding the hitch kit. The robust design of the hitch kit allows you to pull a multitude of accessories such as pull behind sprayers, fertilizer spreaders, and utility trailers.
- Weight Bracket & Weight Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- 726 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)